Bible Class is for everyone from School Year 9 to School Leavers. We meet on Sunday mornings before … Read More...
Welcome to Connor Presbyterian Church
Welcome to Connor Presbyterian Church's website.
In Connor our goal is to see unbelieving people to be lifelong followers of Jesus Christ.In our church we have many things going on so explore this site and you will read about organisations, listen to sermons and see our church calendar. We look forward to greeting you when you come and visit us.
Sunday School meets every Sunday from 11am. All children from 3-12 will be welcome. More … Read More...
A meeting for the Young people of the church on Sunday Evenings. More information to follow..... … Read More...
‘...so I am sending you.’ PW Programme. The PW theme for 2016-2017 is This is the Day. In Connor … Read More...
The GB in Connor meets on a Tuesday night. Explorers 3-7 years 6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. Juniors 8-10 … Read More...
The Boys’ Brigade (BB) is a Christian youth organization working with boys and young men aged 4—18 … Read More...
Click here to see the current "Prayerline" from PCI (opens in a new window)
Read the Bible in a year
- 17th May Pre-Communion by Rev Eddie Kirk on 17/05/2017 .
- Sunday 14th May evening by Rev Alistair Gordon on 14/05/2017 .
- Sunday 14th May morning by Rev Alistair Gordon on 14/05/2017 .
- Sunday 7th May evening by Mr Michael Rutledge on 07/05/2017 .
- Sunday 7th May morning by Mr James Lamont on 07/05/2017 .
- Sunday 30th April evening by Mr John Martin on 30/04/2017 .
- Sunday 30th April morning by Rev Harry Uprichard on 30/04/2017 .
- Sunday 23rd April evening by Rev Philip Thompson on 23/04/2017 .
- Sunday 23rd April morning by Rev Philip Thompson on 23/04/2017 .
- Sunday 16th April evening by Rev Ian McClean on 16/04/2017 .
- Sunday 16th April morning by Rev Ian McClean on 16/04/2017 .
- Good Friday 2017 by Rev. Brian Boyd on 14/04/2017 .
- Sunday 9th April evening by Rev Alistair Gordon on 09/04/2017 .
- Sunday 9th April morning by Rev. Brian Boyd on 09/04/2017 .
- Sunday 2nd April evening by Rev Michael Currie on 02/04/2017 .
- Sunday 2nd April morning by Rev Kenneth Patterson on 02/04/2017 .